New Year, New Life – How to Get That Goal in 2018
A Free Workshop to Help You Get Your Most Compelling Goal…
Take advantage of the New Year to breakthrough what has been stopping you to get what you really want in life.
Move beyond New Year’s resolutions – most people make them only to break them soon into the New Year. The secret making a change in life– believe it or not — is not using willpower.
You may have goals for things you want to achieve in your life. And you may have goals for things you want to eliminate from your life. Learn how to achieve either one.
Here are some of the most common goals that people set:
- Lose Weight / Get Fit
- Get a Better Job or Change Careers
- Make More Money
- Reduce Stress or Anxiety
- Eliminate a Fear
- Break a Bad Habit
- Improve Your Communication or Relationship
Any of these goals are achievable with the right strategy and coaching. So, What do you really want for yourself in 2018? Imagine it, and come to the workshop to find out how to get it.
In this compelling workshop we will cover how to actually really change your life, including:
- The top 3 mistakes people make in setting goals or New Year’s resolutions
- How to use proven systems to make long term changes in your life
- The #1 Mistake people make with trying to achieve any big goal
- Move beyond willpower to true motivation, so taking the right actions become effortless
- Clearly defining your goal while in the workshop under the guidance of a skilled facilitator
- Changing how you visualize and talk to yourself about your goals so it is compelling enough to take action
- How get past unconscious blocks that prevent you from taking action
- How to get extra support to keep yourself on track
Date/Time: Thursday, January 18th, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Community of Infinite Spirit
1540 Hicks Ave. San Jose 95125
Contact: For more information call Dan at (650) 417-3187
or email dan@SiliconValleyHypnosisCenter.com
Cost: Free. Space is limited to 20 participants to ensure individual attention.
Bring: Paper and pen to write down your goals! Bring a water bottle if you would like as well.